|Third Metal War|
|Dates||5234 - 5238|
|Location||East Africa, Australia, Falkair Station, Neutral Zone|
|Advenan Hierarchy||Esmeraldan Empire|
|Commanders and Leaders|
|Emperor Garbháin II (Henry Cullen)|
Admiral Risa Prenick
|Casualties and Losses|
Over 6,000,000 Civilian dead: Not Applicable Total dead:Over 6,000,000
Over 150,000 Civilian dead: Over 3,000,000 Total dead:Over 3,150,000
|Battles||Battle of Chaeronea|
Battle of Tan Flats
In 5210, the remains of an ancient Procyon battle cruiser is discovered near Berra, relatively undamaged. It is refurbished and launched as the HMS Procyon. It provides the Esmeraldan Empire with their only vessel capable of space travel and inter-dimensional jumping. This allows the new flagship of the empire to be almost anywhere on the planet in only a few short minutes. This massive build-up of airships and the new Procyon cruiser causes much concern among the Advenan population. In a bid to slow down this progress, the Advenans declared war in 5234.
The conflict proves to be the greatest war between the two sides, as both sides take heavy losses over the next four years. It is finally a solider named Captain John Labelle of the HMS Atlanta finally crushes the Advenan fleet near Falkair Station in what becomes known as the Battle of the Croix. The decisive battle forces the Advenans to retreat into their territory.
Major Battles and Events Edit
- 5210: Remains of Procyon Cruiser discovered, designated as the HMS Procyon
- 5234: Third Metal War Begins
- 5234: 'Battle of Chaeronea'. Imperial Victory.
- 5234: 'Battle of Tan Flats'. Advenan Victory. HMS Tull destroyed.
- 5235: 'Battle of Nonnel'. Advenan Victory.
- 5235: 'Battle of Encedurp'. Advenan Victory.
- 5235: 'Battle of Natodren'. Imperial Victory.
- 5236: 'Battle of Nedeed'. Imperial Victory.
- 5236: 'Battle of Narvy Minor'. Advenan Victory.
- 5236: 'Battle of Retneew'. Advenan Victory.
- 5237: 'Battle of Port Charles'. Stalemate.
- 5237: 'Battle of Metron'. Imperial Victory.
- 5237: Towers Incident occurs. HMS Towers destroyed by magnetic field.
- 5237: 'Battle of Binux'. Imperial Victory.
- 5238: 'Battle of Hokshee'. Imperial Victory.
- 5238: 'Battle of the Croix'. Imperial Fleet (led by Captain Labelle of HMS Atlanta) defeats machines.
- 5238: Third Metal War Ends